Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The World's first and only Dormant Muscle Fiber Activator !!!!

Hailed as one of the most revolutionary bodybuilding supplements in history, Aplodan is going to help you unleash your true anabolic potential by giving you the strength to activate your Dormant Muscle Fibers. Pharmacologically designed to target specific energetic pathways within your body, key ingredients within the Aplodan complex facilitate activation within minutes – and the results are making scientists all over the world take notice. In a study conducted at the University of Milan, subjects taking the key ingredient in Aplodan experienced a muscle tension threshold limit 83% higher after supplementing for 7 days (1.74 vs. 3.18 mins.). As a result, this overflow of new explosive power floods into your Dormant Muscle Fibers, allowing for previously unattainable growth and strength gains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established
blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

Here is my blog post: Building Muscle

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your site. It appears as if some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my web browser because I've
had this happen before. Thanks


buy Hydrellatone