Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Potent Prohormone Halodrol-50 Replacement!!!!

Halovar was designed to as a myotrophic and repartitioning agent. It is designed to produce visible changes in size and strength in a short period of time. Also increases energy, lipolysis, and libido.

Halovar was created to assist in developing strength and lean muscle when used with proper exercise and diet. Most people using this product will notice an immediate and positive change in size, strength, and workout recover time within 72 hours of initiating use. The vast majority of user will notice that they are gaining size and strength which each and every workout. Halovar does not aromatize into any type of estrogen therefore, the user will experience progressive and exceptional gains in muscle belly size without the excess water weight which would "disappear" when the user stops taking the product.

MassNutrition $39.95

Trition Health $49.99

1 comment:

best prohormone said...

I am very fatty and doing lots of exercises which told by my trainer but I don’t get any good results with this. I heard about the best prohormone which is very effective for our health. But I can’t use it because of some hesitation that it is good for my health or not. Please suggest me I can use it or not.